Skip to main content

Featured

10 Final Signs You Are Going To Jannah | 10 Aise Ishaare Jisse Pata Chalta he Aap Jannat Main Jayege

  10 Final Signs You Are Going To Jannah    1. UTTERING THE SHAHADA IF SOMEBODY'S LAST WORDS ARE "LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMADAN RASOOL ALLAH. THATS AN AMAZING SIGN THAT THIS PERSON DIED ON A GOOD  2. DYING WITH SWEAT ON THE FOREHEAD RASOOL ALLAH() SAID THE BELIEVER DIES WITH SWEAT ON HIS FOREHEAD.  3. DYING ON THE NIGHT OR DAY OF JUMM'AH OF FRIDAY. 4. DYING AS A FIGHTER FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH.

Dua which Allah Hates | Dua Jo Allah Ko Na Pasand Hai

 



1. DUA FOR SELF BAD/ BAD OF OTHERS
"And man supplicates for evil as he supplicates for good, and man is ever hasty" (Al-Israa 17: Verse 11)
If Allah were to answer his prayer, he would be destroyed because of it
(tafsir ibn kathir)

 

 


 2. DUA HOPING TO DIE SOON:
This is also strictly prohibited guys
صلى الله .
The Messenger() said,
"Let not one of you wish for death because of a misfortune which befalls him. If he cannot help doing so, he should say:
"O Allah, keep me alive as long as You know that life is better for me, and make me die when death is better for me'
(Sahih al-Bukhari 5671)


 3. DUA BY SAYING "IF YOU PLEASE" OR " IN SHA ALLAH"
You don't insult the Creator by asking (Forgive me Ya Allah adding In sha Allah). instead Just ask Forgive me Ya Allah

 


 4. IMPATIENT AFTER MAKING DUA
صلى الله
The Messenger of Allah,, said, "Every one of you will have his supplications answered, as long as he is not impatient and says: "I have supplicated but I was not answered."

Popular Posts